CHRISTMAS EVE..

hahax..
Merry christmas!!!
2day went to heritage hotel 4 da caroling..i love caroling so i try my best n sing out loud..haha..
almost lost my voice..haha..
after dat, we went to Khong's hse..[tats mean my own hse]
my parents invite mani malay lah..
i wondering y my parents invite malay but not chinese..???
mayb they have their own reason..
after finish singing v rush bk to the heritage hotel again n have the 2nd round lalalalala..
oh my,every1 is shouting but not singing..
tat stupid dj oni giv us 2 mic every1 shout like hell..
zzzzzzzzzzz...
but thx God every1 still have their own voice..haha..
the last stop MY HSE again..haha..
act v gonna count down n have some makan at my hse lar..
finish eating every1 enjoying watching tv n playing piano n guitar..haha..
then v have our own fellowship-ing until 12.00am..haha..
v wish every1 merry chistmas after tat have a word of prayer n every1 balik kampung..
n tis is the end of christmas eve..^^
thx God 4 giviNg us such a gud weather..

Comments