MY SUNDAY..^^

'wake up wake up time 2 church'..
oh,time 2 church again..
2day my father lead praise n worship so nid 2 get up early becoz im the backup singer..
so tired lah,coz yesterday slp at 4a.m oh..
nvm..TAHAN..
2day sermon not bad wer preaching by pastor chan frm CGBC..hehe..
after the service my sis n i went 2 jusco..haha..
we plan 2 eat at the pizza hut coz i havent use my pizza hut voucher yet..but 2 crowd so we went to the other place..
after the lunch we went 2 cinema..i wan 2 watch the bed time story...but ticket sold out..T.T..so sad..
so we watch The Siprit..
i advice those who have haert attect beta not 2 watch tis movie..
coz i kena frightened mani time ohh..
thx God i still can sitting down here n blogging..
haha..
after tat we went 2 get our dinner..
i wan 2 go 2 MCD but my sis wan 2 go 2 KFC..
at the end my sista win..
KFC n MCD is almost the same lar..nvm lar..
becoz my parents nid 2 go 2 dinner at 6.30p.m so we have 2 take away,cnt enjoy the food there..
on the way going back home i saw something..
congret 2 my dog..
she going 2 have baby soon..
wen i finish my dinner i go bed on 8.30p.m..
then wake up on 10 sumthing continue online..

Comments