HAPI CHINESE NEW YEAR

i din online almost 2 week adi..so 2day i gonna post mani mani things ..

-friday- i beg my parents let me rebonding my hair 2 celebrate chinese new year.. [my alasan]..haha..n yeah parents alwaz giv wat their children wan rite..so i went 2 Cabello 2 straighten my hair..sitting there 4 2 hours..

-saturday-wuwuwuwuwu cnt go 4 3p2 class gathering at jusco..coz my parents wanted 2 go 2 kedah early in da morning..but.......in the end they leave at 5pm..=.=..

-sunday-we had a reunion at my grandma hse..after the reunion my cousin wen 2 play fire crackers..walao..vy bahaya ohh...simply throw at ppl 1..thx God nobody hurt..

-monday-wake up early in da morning prepare 2 go 2 church..after church my family all make there hair in my grandma saloon..at nite again..fire cracker nite..we wen 2 my cousin's hse n beside his hse got Add Imagea basketball court surrounding with fireweed..so we went 2 the basketball court n play fire crackers akibat conflagration..haha..so we all becom extinguisher..hahaha..

-tuesday-my aunty n uncle wen 2 thailand n buy alot of fire crackers..haha..
n kinda sad coz 2day is my 2nd last day in kedah..n yeah i had alot of fun..
n i take alot of picha too....







Comments