THE PAST..

let me think back the history from last saturday..
wake up at 8.ooa.m n go 2 skul at 12.ooa.m..my skul got ceramah 4 our dearest parents n frenzz so PA gals nid 2 go 2 skul..actually oni due 2 the form 1 student's parents let them noe more abt our skul..i stand in the hall about 3 hours[very x100 tired] but i oso learn something lah..hehe..
wen skul over i wen 2 church 4 the dacoration..yay..chinese new year is near the corner..hehe..abit excited..
after the deco i wen back home n ZZZZZZZ..

--------------------------sunday---------------------------------

2day i take alot of pic v my hp..haha..




she look cute..=]
tis is uncle jimmy's daughter..


tis is kar mun n me..
after the church service v took tis pic..

after we having our lunch my dad fetch my brother back 2 kampar..before we reach kampar my dad stop at gopeng coz we wanted 2 cut our hair..



waiting my turn 2 cut my hair.. smile=]




this is my 1st magazine..xp..
MODEL OF THE YEAR..
hahaha..
tis is me n my sis..hehe..
do we look alike..??

Comments