KEDAH TRIP

awww..
ponteng 3 days 2 skul.how how how.???
wat 2 do with my homework n duties.??
wuwuwuwu.abit worry abt my studies.


nway,ponteng 3days kinda syok.kaka.
went 2 kedah visit my grandparents.
miss my cousin so so so much.


tis time i went 2 kedah i really enjoy alot.
my cousins n me went 2 skating at starpacific.
wow,1st time skate abit sked thx 2 those gor gor n jie jie taugh me.
6 peoples taugh me.erm,isit 2 much.?
yeah.i admit my learning skill abit slow.


reali feel abit headache abit my grandpa.
he wanted 2 admit 2 the hosp n yet he wan 2 come out.
at last he went back 2 his own house.=.=


b4 coming back i checked my glucose.
normal ppl 4.
n mine 5.7.abit high rite.
aiz.i will miss my chocolates n sweets aaaalots.

*yawn*
miss my bed,pillow n blanket sooo much.
gonna speen some times wi them now.
2mr gonna go melaka.=]
weeeee..

Comments