SO MANI THINGS

so many days din 0n-9 adi.. for me is lyk a year din on-9 ald... XD

TUITIO-
just finish exam, waaaaa... sienz dao. go tuition wasting time, lyk going art class lidat..=='' bored. dat swa keep on asking me to draw music and popping oni.. but i kinda enjoy it... keke

MOTHER'S DAY-
on the 9th of may, my sister and i planned to give dad n mom a surprise.. we cooked breakfast for them, they enjoyed it.=]

LONELY-
aikzzzzzzz... Sunday zi xin go to sofbal training AGAIN n leave me alone =(.i nid to chat v my book again.. i mean comics lar .. heehee..nway,not the 1st time dy.

EXAM-
MERDEKA!!!MERDEKA!!!MERDEKA!!! finish exam luu. whee=) at last i can spend my time with my darling---------- COMPUTER la.. my papa jealous me coz i can on-line.. heehee... happy. i sooooooooooooooooooooo miss my blog, luckily din 'fatt mou'...


Joann feel extreamly happy..
Joann feel extreamly happy..
Joann feel extreamly happy..
Joann feel extreamly happy..
Joann feel extreamly happy..
Joann feel extreamly happy..
Joann feel extreamly happy..
Joann feel extreamly happy..
Joann feel extreamly happy..
Joann feel extreamly happy..
Joann feel extreamly happy..
Joann feel extreamly happy..

Comments