信义青年目标驱动新人王游戏营(北教区)

first of all i wanna intro central park's member

组长 : kwan yung
member : chloe chin
jeenifer
tiffany
yong xiang
joann
unknown
unknown
unknown

day 1
i really dislike this camp when i first arrived.you know why?cause that jiejie confiscate my pillow, chocolate,kitkat and ribena sweets ):
after settle down,we get our briefcase.wow,not bad man my ancestor leave a house,visa and 2k for me.im quite lucky.they also require us to choose a group leader from each group within 1 minute.we dont know each other even names.so,group advisor call us to point one person.we just simply point a guy.he went out with unsatisfied.pastor daniel asked him what you wanna tell your group member?guess what he said?he said 我会报仇的 :| evryone was laughing but i feel abit afraid.dont know what he would do to us.after telling us the rules and regulation the game start.during holiday,i didn't use my brain so hafal things also slow thats why i decided to study until high school only.then,time to look for job.only i realize that antecedent is important but thanks God that im cute enough i found a nice job with a nice boss :D after we had our dinner, grace lutheran lead us in praise and worship. after worship the games continue to run.oops,unfortunately my friend rebecca pregnant before married :|
in the room she keep on giving up said dont want to play and blah blah blah.


day 2
wake up early in the morning.not enough sleep @.@ after breakfast,we continue our life game.wow,my friend rebecca married with terence chin,suddenly they become so rich and reputation higher than me :/
after that our group member one by one leaved.group leader charming enough so he also married.hmm,shui ruth make me so paise he asked joel to married me.chloe,she cant find a job during the 1st day but after that she became a pastor :| this games is special.we can choose our own mayor too.mayor encourage us to study with giving free education.so,i decided to study until master.yes ! i did it i finish my master.gotta upgrade my job so i resign my 车行 and went to university to become a counselor.salary not bad huh.slowly i become rich too.hmm,4th round i decide to married but sei joel had chosen to became a mayor so we din married already.in the end,ruth suggest to play less with me LOL but the volunteer said NO LESS :| after that something happen.if you guys wanna know what happen after that,please join the camp you will know it.its really fun :D

day 3
a few camper chosen to share there experience in the games.there sharing given me a lot of advise.besides,pastor daniel shared his sharing was powerful.i none stop crying.yes,only ruth know my problem so she keep on comfort me.after the sharing,i know bringing someone to church is not easy,spreed the word of God is not easy also we will face some frustration too.but,if we think nicely,we will realize that Jesus he died on the cross for us.His pain is worst more than us.

lastly,i do enjoy this camp.i learn a lot of things in this camp and make a lot of new friends too :D

Comments