amazing things happened 2011 ♥

hey, bloggy is been a long while i lost in touch with you. i'll update you again today since we lost contact for such a long time :P

All the little things happen in 2011

january - march : i went to PLKN. yes, i enjoyed my life there. making new friends from different state, fooling around with friends and so on.


both are my BFF
wendy ding and yvonne hew.

.
RAWR.


capture by my friend while waiting for dinner xD


We are from DELTA. Kompeni delta no.1 motto kami adalah maju


Anis and i. fyi, i kept my own phone without permission (the real me) :P


Joeyi and i. kawan hometown :D



to those who does not know what i FULL LORENG. this is it. jeffrey and i (:


then it came to jun 2011.

which i had to settle down myself in the entired new environment UPSI.


yes, im a student of UPSI. having Diploma Pendidikan Awal Kanak-kanak :D



i capture this picture from UPSI library's window.
THE NEW BUILDING FOR E-LEARNING.


Lai Zhiqian. my best friend :)
will miss you always :')



Is me (:



peace. smiling happly.


Girl, you make me laugh hell. wont forget our memories (:


0917 is our bithday. consider twins? :D


Before performance (:


my ex-roommate.


okay. is enough for today. will continue tomorrow. *yawn

Comments