happy day :)

i just got my result this evening. is kinda excited at first. because i passed all subject. but sad to tell that my pointer isn't high yet i must thank God for everything :)
this afternoon, i was as happy as a lark. that person who hate me a lot finally smile at me and do a *thumbs up hand sight toward me? its it looks great when people forgive you? maybe i visited him in the hospital pass few week because he infected by a disease name leptospirosis. this virus attack people from inside out so its quite scary and most of the NS fella died because of this disease. thank God He hills him :)
indeed, i cried after i saw him lying on the bed so pity. an active boy who can play all kinds of sports lying in the hosp for weeks. how pitiful. can you figure out? today is the 1st day i saw him after he recovered. he still as active as usual :) THE END.

Comments