anything that came across

well, its friday today. in kedah friday is actually a weekend for us. what i did whole day? okay, went to pasar pagi before church got myself a Tiffany blue jumpsuit which i've been searching all around. straight to church. today preacher is a pastor from S'pore. he shared the book of acts. i admit that my bible knowledge is not that good ... err, will God dump me to hell because of this? ... after church went for some grocery and straight back to hostel . went for a 30min jog in the evening and tried on some ABS training . still wondering if it works on my super fat bouncy tummy :X 

Last sem result is release . i got 3.xx which i think its quite good for me and im satisfied with it even though some of my classmate got higher CGPA. no matter how i want to thank God for being with me all the time although i left You for about 2 years. i promise to You no matter how busy i am i'll still spend my morning to church even though i need to travel for 45min from my college to church. okay, its 9.24 i think i should put a full stop and clean myself before bed. 

Comments

Light Lee said…
haha so cute. nolah you wont go to hell because of a lack of Bible knowledge. All you need to know is that Jesus loves you.

wah you are a smart girl ah, getting 3.xx GPA. keep up the good work, in your studies, in your teaching, in staying fit, and staying happy and close to God (read Bible moreeee)

i'm glad you make it a point to attend church. dont ever let that disappear from you no matter what