Short gateway

19th of May was my last paper for my semester 7 #finalyear.
After my paper,  i decided to bring my little princess aka sister to have a short gateway to penang island.
Others may question me "what? penang again? won't you get bored?"
ahh please, i go to penang every time with different person, for sure we experience the difference things.
Honestly, im so looking forward to this trip, as it also can called as sister-bonding-time.
although we only spent 2 days 1 night there, memories that we created there will surely last forever.
1st day, we went to love a loaf to get my princess favourite salted egg croissant leaded by Waze.
After that we tried Keow Teow Teng in Sg. Nibong which is quite famous (yes, we googled it).
Before heading to our hotel, we stopped by a durian stall as my sister craving for it since years. Cant really remember the location of the durian stall as we just stopped by without planned. After we enjoyed our durian conversation with uncle, we continue our journey to hotel.
after settle down everything in the hotel, we prepared ourself to the next location which is gurney paragon (the place we spent $$$ ALOT). our main purpose is actually exchange a hoodies in H&M.
girls-shopping shopping-girls, the best word to describe a girl. yes, my sister present herself a limited edition sling bag from victoria secret as for me i bought a purse from kate spade cost RM 616 after discount :X (hope my blog never read by my mother).
anyway, we are happy on what we are spending. After this, NO MORE shopping for KHONG JO ANN. just kidding :P
next day, we had breakfast at 2 difference place. once again thanks to google for suggested us famous kopitiam in Penang.
In the noon, my sister and i cycled around george town area. we also visited the Blue Mansion which i dont really recommend. RM17 per entrance and you cant walk around yourself, must be leaded by a tour guide. they also block alot of place due to hotel service.
after burning so many carbo in cycling, we return the bike and drove to all season place before leaving the island. and guess what, we spent again in F.O.S factory outlet as their price is 50% cheaper than outside.
finally, before traveling back to ipoh from penang, we also stop by Raja Uja to take away famous Joo Heng tomyam for my brother at home.

traveling give me the chance to gain alot of experience and bring our realtionship closer to the one we travel with. long forward to my next trip - BKK :D

a candid shot of my sister in Blue Mansion

the front door of Blue Mansion
spotted olden days Beca there.
like im the owner here :P
look at their fine masterpiece 
photo taken in love lane
cycle around geogetown area
upload all these pictures as a sweet memories.










xoxo. 

Comments